Nutritional Value of Apricot
Health Benefits of Apricot
- Apricots have good amount of fiber that facilitates the bowel movements.
- Apricots have considerable amount of minerals that are necessary for a good growth of bones.
- It aids in curing fever as it supplies body with necessary vitamins, minerals, calories and water, while it also detoxifies our body’s different systems and organs.
- It contains potassium that is essential for maintaining the fluid levels in the body. In addition, it ensures the right distribution of energy to the organs and muscles.
- With its low level of calories and being one of dietary fiber, apricot could be a good option for our weight loss program.
- Apricot helps in improving the eye health and in minimizing the vision problems.
- Apricot’s oil aids in boosting the immune system. Thus, it helps in curing health problems such as cold and flu.
- Apricot seeds contain Vitamin B17 which may be helpful in maintaining the balance of the blood pressure.
- Apricot is a good source of iron that is essential in the formation of blood.