How to make your butt rounder and hips wider
Many of you dream of a well-shaped buttock and broader hips. Now, it’s time to give true-to-life shape to your dreams.
We know how hard it is to make this happen, but there is nothing a fat-rich diet and a glute-strengthening exercise can’t achieve. Eating generously and in regular quantities after your workout session is the key here.
Remember, no change in the body is possible without exercise, coupled with the right food. Physical training is equally essential, supplemented with proper nutrition.
Let’s first learn some exercise and valuable tips on attaining rounder butt and wider hip goals. Later, we will move on to the nutrition part.
Exercise for rounder butt and wider hips
Butt bridges are one of the most effective exercises for making your butt rounder. Here are the simple steps to learn butt bridges.
- Lie straight on the floor, stretch your arms and place them at your sides.
- Bend your knees and keep a shoulder-width distance between your feet.
- Now keep your back straight, push your heels in the ground and lift the hips off the floor in such a manner that you squeeze your butt entirely.
- While performing this entire exercise, breathe out when you are squeezing the butt and hold the position for a while. Then, breathe out as you release your body back to the ground.
- Aim for two sets of ten bridges in the beginning. You can do it every day or 3-4 times a week for good results.
Lunges involve leg and hip movements. This is an easy and straightforward exercise, but it’s fundamental to keep good form to avoid leg and back injuries.
Here are the quick steps:
- Stand straight on your feet. The distance of the feet must be at least hip-width apart.
- Take one giant step forward; heels must go first, and then the lower body, bending both the knees simultaneously.
- In this posture, your body and back must stay straight.
- You can place your hands on your hips if this helps you balance.
- Also, while bending your front leg, your knee should not bow past your ankle. Keep it at 90 degrees when lowering yourself in the lunge.
- Similarly, repeat the exercise with the other leg in the front this time.
- Start with as few as five lunges with each leg in a day if you are a beginner.
Squats are the major exercise for butts. It helps and stretches the whole lower part of the body.
Here are the basic steps for squats:
- Keep your feet at a shoulder-width distance and stand straight.
- Push your lower body, hips backward. Now, squat down and come up.
- 3 sets of 12-15 reps is an excellent start for a beginner.
Nutrition intake along with exercise
Remember, excess of anything is not good. So, consume the right amount of food. As we move forward, we will discover that the correct nutrition intake helps achieve the desired body changes.
Let’s explore the food items that love your bummy!
Protein shake after the workout
Done with the workout for butt and hips, what’s next? So, here is the highly recommended nutritious shake-protein shake. Yes, you got it right. After the dynamic workout, give energy to your body. The butt goes in the repair cycle after these exercises. So, energy is a must, and a protein shake is synonymous with the powerhouse of energy.
Also, there are many natural sources of protein intake. Some of them are:
- Lean red meat
Another energy driving source carbohydrates
Carbohydrates are also necessary for maintaining the body in shape as they maintain a musculature in the body.
For carbohydrates, you can take:
- Any whole-grain cereal
- White bread
- Sweet potato
- Brown rice
No amount of green vegetables is ever enough. Eat as much as you want to. Also, emphasize more on vegetables that are rich in antioxidants.
You have many options for green vegetables. Eat any of your choices:
- Ladies finger
Fats are categorized into two: good and bad fats. Good fats are a package of many fitness benefits.
Food enriched with good fats are:
- Peanut butter
- Fish oil
- Extra virgin olive oil
Getting the articulate shape of your choice requires a consistent effort from your end and a lot of hard work. But once you get on to take the correct steps in the right direction from today, it will be worth it. All you’ll have to do is start somewhere, and your zeal will take it forward from there.